About Me

My photo
So, most of my OCs are up here because where I rp at doesn't allow me to post them up which is lame. They're all here except for the ones on the site. I have a YouTube channel that's mostly gaming and I don't have a specific theme like most people which is usually Minecraft, CoD, horror, pixel, or simulation games. Me? I just do whatever I feel like playing...and what I can afford. YouTube is the same name if you didn't know.

Monday, July 15, 2013

(╯.╰) Seeking Solace (╯.╰)





I dreamed once upon I was Cinderella
And as I ran away, I felt my sneakers failing


You couldn't handle it anymore.

The guy you've had a crush on for several months had turned you down by saying that you weren't his type.

"Stupid Kaito. Why did you have to be so cute? Why am I so gullible for cute guys?"

No one was out by the small park that resided by the school. It was your favorite place to think before going to cram school.

Cram school wasn't something you asked for. You just wanted a normal high school life, but seeing how your parents were exorcists? Being the eldest daughter, you had to follow in their footsteps unlike your younger siblings.

The scent of rosemary reached your senses as you sat down under the main oak tree.

If only someone would just comfort you. If only that someone was someone you wished was Kaito.

Tears formed in your eyes as you wished to find someone to comfort you and yet you feared to be judged.

~~~~

Crying quietly, Ryuji followed the source to his close friend in cram school besides his childhood friends.

You were crying. 

Why was she crying? Who made her cry?

Ryuji walked over with concern and stopped as he crouched in front of you.

"Hey _____. What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Bon!"

The slim girl hugged the young boy and cried in his arms.

Ryuji was taken back by your actions.

It took him a while to relax before he placed his left hand on the back of your head and his right hand on your back.

The embrace he gave you showed how he was comforting you.

~~~

Why is he always nice to me? Bon, why?

Out of everyone, Ryuji was always there for you whether it be with homework, learning new verses from the Bible, or to just cheer you up when something bad happens.

As his hand rubbed your back, you slowly came to a stop with the crying.

This was the comfort you wanted. This was the comfort you wanted from Kaito.

~~~

Ryuji pushed you back a bit.

"Better now?"

You nodded with a small smile. The smile he had grown to love.

It was moments like these he wished you would give him comfort of his aching heart.

Seeing other men break your heart enraged his anger, but he hid it from you. Ryuji did it all for you.

No matter he'll give you solace when you need it, Ryuji would be hiding his true feelings just for you to be happy.

It was these moments that he wished could last forever.


Oh magic, won't you keep our time running slow?
All alone we hide from all the monsters outside

Word Count: 464
Anime/Manga: Ao no Exorcist/Blue Exorcist

No comments:

Post a Comment