About Me

My photo
So, most of my OCs are up here because where I rp at doesn't allow me to post them up which is lame. They're all here except for the ones on the site. I have a YouTube channel that's mostly gaming and I don't have a specific theme like most people which is usually Minecraft, CoD, horror, pixel, or simulation games. Me? I just do whatever I feel like playing...and what I can afford. YouTube is the same name if you didn't know.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

❤ Love ❤




"Sorry, I know it's sudden and all, but I've liked you far too long to just stall."


"Are you ever going to get serious Paige? Just tell the guy you like him!"

That was how every day went between the twins. Paige and Julie went to the same school as the famous Asahina triplets Tsubaki, Azusa, and Natsume. For Paige, she had the biggest crush on Natsume, the youngest of the triplets.

"It's not that easy Julie! He and I have been friends since freshman year and senior year is just around the corner. I really do love him, but I can tell Natsume isn't ready for a relationship. He just wants to get through this year."

Paige was always nervous to confess her feelings to Natsume and Julie was getting tired of how her twin sister would rehearse it at home. They had better things to do like getting a job in the future.

"Juli-chan! Paige-chan!"

A familiar white haired male came running up to the twins before swinging his arms around their shoulders.

Tsubaki was always straight forward. Following behind him were Azusa and Natsume.

Julie grinned at her best friend. Tsubaki and Julie were like two peas in a pod. It was something Paige was jealous of.

"Hey! Azusa, Tsubaki! Let's go get some ice cream. Natsume, Paige has something to ask you!"

Paige got flustered as her twin sister pulled the two boys off somewhere. She sighed and looked at Natsume. Was this the right time?

"What did you want to ask me?"

"Oh, um...there's this guy that I like and I'm sure Julie is tired of me practicing with her, so can I practice my confession with you? Call it a confession rehearsal!"

Natsume gave her a confused look until he let out a small chuckle.

"Alright. I'll help you and I'll cheer you on all the way. In fact, try it on me right now!"

Paige got flustered and nodded. Her heart was racing as she took a deep breath.

"Sorry, I know it's sudden and all, but I've liked you far too long to just stall."

Natsume just stared with a rather shocked look.

Paige relaxed and tossed her arms behind her head.

"Did you think I was for real, Natsume? No way!"

Natsume sighed and both started to walk away from the school.

"Was I cute? Maybe made your heart beat? C'mon, Natsume, lighten up!"

He shook his head.

"If that was your rehearsal, then you need to work harder. It looked forced. You need to look serious and it can't be so...scripted like that."

Paige pouted and stayed silent as they walked home together.

This was how the rest of their school year went. Even onto senior year, Paige continued to confess through rehearsals that still sounded forced.

In the end, Paige was still smiling. Natsume didn't even know that even though each confession changed, he was recieving the love Paige could no longer give him in the future.

Starting to pound, my heart beating loud. Can you hear the booming sound all around?


Word Count: 513
Anime: Brothers Conflict

No comments:

Post a Comment