About Me

My photo
So, most of my OCs are up here because where I rp at doesn't allow me to post them up which is lame. They're all here except for the ones on the site. I have a YouTube channel that's mostly gaming and I don't have a specific theme like most people which is usually Minecraft, CoD, horror, pixel, or simulation games. Me? I just do whatever I feel like playing...and what I can afford. YouTube is the same name if you didn't know.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

✯ Light ✯



"Do you even know what your name even means?"


They both sat in the library together.


Gokudera was selected to help a foreign exchange student with Japanese since she had arrived.


He didn't do it willingly. In fact, she was some important girl in some mafia that was hiding from some crazy murderer.


Gokudera sighed as she tried writing her name.


"Stupid woman! That's not how you write your name!"


She flinched and looked at him.


"I-I'm sorry Goku. I forgot."


"It's Gokudera, not Goku, woman!"


This was what the library was like when they went there.


No one tried to tell them to be quiet. The librarian was actually terrified of Gokudera's temper, so she let him yell as loud as he wanted to when he and Hikari came to the library every Saturday around noon.


Hikari sighed and tried again.


"I don't understand why my parents even named me Hikari."


Did she not know?


Gokudera just watched her write her name slowly and wondered if she knew what Hikari even meant.


"I don't even understand why people call me the child of light."


Idiot.


Sure, the girl was from New Zealand, but was she this dense?


"Do you even know what your name means?"


Hikari stopped and looked at him with confusion.


"Well answer at least."


"No."


Oh, how he wanted to rage at the sound of that NO. How could she not know?! The answer was right in front of her.


"Idiot."


"Hey! Just because I don't know Japanese doesn't mean I'm an idiot! My mom was a brilliant woman!"


"That has nothing to do with your stupidity, woman."


Hikari pouted and the two continued to bicker at one another.


Idiot. It means light.


Word Count: 287
Anime: Katekyo Hitman Reborn

No comments:

Post a Comment