About Me

My photo
So, most of my OCs are up here because where I rp at doesn't allow me to post them up which is lame. They're all here except for the ones on the site. I have a YouTube channel that's mostly gaming and I don't have a specific theme like most people which is usually Minecraft, CoD, horror, pixel, or simulation games. Me? I just do whatever I feel like playing...and what I can afford. YouTube is the same name if you didn't know.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

ϟ Dark ϟ



BOOM!


"KYAAAAA!!"


Nicole shivered as the thunder scared her and caused a blackout.


Everything was dark and she couldn't see a single thing.


Sixteen, pregnant, and lived with her boyfriend in a one bedroom apartment.


It was a rough life for Nicole.


Ryo was a hard working man and came home late every day. Today just happened to be a rainstorm.


Nicole hated rainstorms. They always had lightning and thunder.


Nicole held her tummy.


"It's okay. We have each other, but I wish daddy was here."


She couldn't see a single thing except the small light that came through the window, but that didn't help at all.


Darkness surrounded her as she wrapped herself in a blanket.


Oh, how she wished Ryo was around!


CRASH!


Nicole jumped and covered her ears.


She didn't want to turn around. Fear had taken over.


"Hey, I'm right here."


A familiar voice.


Nicole turned around and instantly hugged the man she claimed as her lover.


Ryo chuckled and held her.


"I'm home."


"It's so dark. Ryo, I'm scared."


He held her in his arms and kissed her cheek.


"Then I'll protect you from the evil lighting. Come on. Let's get some candles. I promise I won't let go."


She nodded as they got stood up.


The dark seemed less scary now that Ryo was around.


Nicole no longer felt afraid of the dark.


Word Count: 204
Anime: Brothers Conflict (OC's parents when before eldest daughter was born)

No comments:

Post a Comment