About Me

My photo
So, most of my OCs are up here because where I rp at doesn't allow me to post them up which is lame. They're all here except for the ones on the site. I have a YouTube channel that's mostly gaming and I don't have a specific theme like most people which is usually Minecraft, CoD, horror, pixel, or simulation games. Me? I just do whatever I feel like playing...and what I can afford. YouTube is the same name if you didn't know.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Getting to know Skyler




1. What is your name?

M-My name is S-Skyler M-Mikazuki, but most people...call me Sky.

2. Do you know why you were named that?

Well...no, but mamma says that she always adored the name Skyler.

3. Are you single or taken?

S-Single!

4. Have any abilities or powers?

No...I'm just a normal girl.

5. Stop being a Mary-sue!

I-I-I'm sorry! > ^ <

6. What's your eye color?

They're gray. Not very...exciting, huh?

7. How about hair color?

White as snow is how my sisters describe it.

8. Have you any family-members?

I have my papa, my mamma, Miyo-nee, Hikari-nee, Julie-nee, and Miki-nee. Paige used to be with us, but...she's in...a better place. *sniff*

9. Oh? How about pets?

No pets, but it would be nice to have one.

10. That's cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don't like.

Oh, well um...I..I really don't know. I guess cars, watching television, worrying about what I wear, homework, and when guys greet me in a flirty way. I'm not sure about all that though!

11. Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?

That would be drawing, painting, cooking, and reading books.

12. Have you ever hurt anyone in anyway before?

N-No, of course not! I can barely form a sentence around other people.

13. Ever... killed anyone before?

W-What?! W-Why would you ask me such a question?

14. What kind of animal are you?

I-I-I don't know.

15. Name your worst habits?

I guess being negative, daydreaming, and...well...eating large portions of food. >///<

16. Do you look up to anyone at all?

O-Of course! I look up to all my older sisters and my parents! They're great role models and I try to be a good role model for Miki, but I'm not as great as our parents or older sisters.

17. Are you Gay, Straight, or Bisexual?

Straight.

18. Do you go to school?

Ah, yes! I'm a first year at Meiji University.

19. Ever wanna marry and have kids one day

I'd like to. Miyo already has her own kids and husband. She seems so happy and I know mamma is happy with us even though her parents kicked her out when she was pregnant with Miyo.

20. Do you have fangirls/fanboys?

No. I don't think anyone would be a fan of me. I'm too shy to get that kind of attention.

21. What are you most afraid of?

Losing all of my sisters and not being able to make any friends. I can't lose any more of my sisters and...I have to at least make one friend in college...right? Well, I do have Loui-kun as my friend!

22. What do you usually wear?

U-um, a black skirt, a black long sleeved shirt, a gray tank top underneath my shirt, knee length white socks, black mary janes, and  a white and gray striped scarf. I-I also wear a gray bow in my hair.

23. What's one food that tempts you?

That would be cake. Only Loui-kun and my family know that...well..and now you.

24: Am I annoying you?

O-Of course not! I'm probably annoying you though.

25. Well, it's still not over!

H-Huh!?

26. What class are you? (low class, middle class, high class)?

My family is pretty much middle class. We could be high class if we wanted to, but my parents didn't want us to be too spoiled, so they didn't buy everything for us while we grew up. Miki is still growing up, so she's still learning.

27. How many friends do you have?

J-Just Loui-kun. I'm trying to make more friends, but...it's difficult for me.

28. What are your thoughts on pie?

It's fun to make. I make it mostly with Miyo-nee though.

29. Do you enjoy your lifestyle?

I do. I couldn't ask for a better life. My family and Loui-kun make my life perfectly fine, but I could probably use more friends. Mamma says I'm a tad too shy.

30. Favorite drink?

Raspberry tea. I grew up drinking it.

31. What's your favorite place?

That would be mamma's bakery. I love the atmosphere and there's so many sweets!

32. Are you interested in anyone~?

I-I-I don't know > //// <

33. That was a stupid question. I killed it.

Please, don't let yourself down. It wasn't stupid.

34. Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean?

A lake seems more safe since there isn't any sharks, so I guess swimming in a lake.

35. What's your type?

M-My type? Um, someone who's kind and would never harm me. He wouldn't force me to do anything I wouldn't want to do either. Not sure what type you would call it.

36. Any fetishes?

I don't have any. Sorry.

37. Seme or uke?

Huh? I'm sorry, but my Japanese isn't that good to understand that. Maybe I should ask Miyo-nee.

38. Camping or indoors?

I like camping, but it's also fun to camp indoors. I used to do that with Miki when we were younger since we didn't have camping equipment to go in the backyard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's Skyler for ya! x3

I love her so much!

She probably seems Mary-Sue...ish, but I'm proud of her! She's a hard worker even if she's shy as hell and can barely form a sentence to people she doesn't know...except to the person who asked her these questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment