About Me

My photo
So, most of my OCs are up here because where I rp at doesn't allow me to post them up which is lame. They're all here except for the ones on the site. I have a YouTube channel that's mostly gaming and I don't have a specific theme like most people which is usually Minecraft, CoD, horror, pixel, or simulation games. Me? I just do whatever I feel like playing...and what I can afford. YouTube is the same name if you didn't know.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Getting to know Melody



1. What is your name?

My name is Melody!

2. Do you know why you were named that?

My mom's name was Harmony and she called me her melody before she passed away, so I was named Melody.

3. Are you single or taken?

Well, I'm pretty much single with strong feelings for someone.

4. Have any abilities or powers?

I've got the Keyblade!

5. Stop being a Mary-sue!

Who's Mary? Does she need help!? Or is she working with Xehanort?!?!

6. What's your eye color?

They're kind of maroon...ish. There's a tint of purple in them.

7. How about hair color?

Black~!

8. Have you any family-members?

Well, my mom passed away and so did my dad. There was Aqua, Terra, and Ven, but things happened. Now, I've got Sora, Kairi, and Riku! Oh, but Yen Sid is like my grandfather, so he's family too.

9. Oh? How about pets?

I wish! It would be nice to have a pet like Pluto. He's so much fun!

10. That's cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don't like.

Xehanort. He's the jerk who ruined everything for everyone and now he's coming back!? I'm not letting that happen!

11. Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?

I like to make music with what I have around me, but it's been a while since I've done that.

12. Have you ever hurt anyone in anyway before?

I...I hope not! I probably did at some point.

13. Ever... killed anyone before?

No! Never! Who do you think I am!?

14. What kind of animal are you?

Hm, people have said that I'm like a dog or a cat. More of a dog seeing how hyper I can get.

15. Name your worst habits?

I talk too much, but that's only when I'm happy! When I'm sad, I stay quiet and I space out where I don't hear others talking to me.

16. Do you look up to anyone at all?

Aqua, Terra, and Ven are the people I look up to the most. I grew up with them so to speak and I'm thankful that I met them all.

17. Are you Gay, Straight, or Bisexual?

Straight as a plank of wood!

18. Do you go to school?

No, but Kairi did. I was busy trying to remember my memories during those days. Maybe I should go to school.

19. Ever wanna marry and have kids one day

To be married and have kids like my parents while being happy is one of my dreams, but until Xehanort is gone, I'll have to put that dream on hold.

20. Do you have fangirls/fanboys?

Um, not that I know of.

21. What are you most afraid of?

Losing everyone I hold dear to my heart. I can't handle losing anymore people.

22. What do you usually wear?

A light purple tank top that has tears on it, black capris, a light purple belt, and gray sneakers! Oh, and I have these light purple arm warmers, too. It's what I wear now these days.

23. What's one food that tempts you?

Anything that's sweet including sea-salt ice cream!

24: Am I annoying you?

No, am I annoying you?

25. Well, it's still not over!

This is rather long...maybe I should have brought something to munch on.

26. What class are you? (low class, middle class, high class)?

I guess middle. I'm not dirt poor, but I'm not rich.

27. How many friends do you have?

Let's see! *starts to count fingers* Hm...about eighteen, but possibly even more than that seeing as how many worlds I've been to.

28. What are your thoughts on pie?

Oooooo! I love pie! Fruit pies are the best, but I love pumpkin pie as well.

29. Do you enjoy your lifestyle?

I can't say I hate it, but I do enjoy it from time to time with the friends around me. They always make my life interesting.

30. Favorite drink?

Lemonade all the way! It's amazing on hot summer days.

31. What's your favorite place?

I actually don't have one, but there are certain places I love to go to in certain worlds, but I'm not sharing just yet~! ;P

32. Are you interested in anyone~?

W-What? Um...Maybe. >////>

33. That was a stupid question. I killed it.

Um, okay.

34. Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean?

Ocean! Maybe because I've already done it since I used to swim in the ocean back at Destiny Islands.

35. What's your type?

My type? I guess the sweet type? I don't know! >///< Don't ask me this.

36. Any fetishes?

N-No!!! Stop it!

37. Seme or uke?

O////O I-I'm not telling you!

38. Camping or indoors?

I don't mind either. Both are fine either way. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh jeez. Melody is like this innocent kid when it comes to romance x)

Hopefully, this gives a better impression on Melody for everyone and how she acts.

No comments:

Post a Comment