About Me

My photo
So, most of my OCs are up here because where I rp at doesn't allow me to post them up which is lame. They're all here except for the ones on the site. I have a YouTube channel that's mostly gaming and I don't have a specific theme like most people which is usually Minecraft, CoD, horror, pixel, or simulation games. Me? I just do whatever I feel like playing...and what I can afford. YouTube is the same name if you didn't know.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

☁ Heaven ☁



Heaven.

She always said that heaven was the place where all good souls of people on Earth go to. Those good people have either pased away naturally, of disease, or had their lives taken away by another.

"All good souls are taken to heaven. It's there where we'll meet again in the future."

Those were the words she spoke to me the night before she stopped visiting me. I was so unsure if I did something wrong.

Now that I look at it, I feel like she was predicting the future. When I met that green haired girl, I was a five year old girl who was abused by her drunk mother. Ten years later, I was found dead in a trash bin behind some school I didn't even know of. My death wasn't that great. I was walking home from school and decided to take the regular short cut through the fields.

Living in the country side had its perks and cutting through the fields was the best part.

When I cut through those fields, I was humming to myself before everything went black. If I can recall, I heard a 'bang' before I blacked out. If you're smart, then this is where you'd assume that was my death.

Next thing I knew, the fifteen year old me was in a whole different world. People were greeting me as I wore some kind of rag around me. It looked like I was in the poorest area of where ever I was. This was when I guessed I was dead. There was another thing the green haired girl told me.

"When you reach heaven, I want you to look for me. I'll be waiting for you in a place called the Seireitei."

I looked for her. When people asked for her name, I couldn't say. I never got to know her name. Even to this day, I still don't know her name.

Pretty soon, I gave up on looking for her. It was a lost cause and if I were to start over in heaven, then I wouldn't want to waste it on finding someone who's name I never knew and someone only I could see when I was alive. I'm sure she told me her name at some point. Ten years is just a long time for me to remember a name like hers. All I could recall was her curly green hair and her cheerful personality.

Today, I am the third seat of the ninth division of the Gotei 13. I help my lieutenant and my captain as much as I can, but I mostly focus on making sure the newspaper and magazine-related duties are up to date. It's a life I never dreamed of when I was alive. Where the green haired girl is, I'm not sure, but it's thanks to her that I was aware of this beautiful heaven she told me about as a child.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Extended Ending

Kensei watched his third seat file some paperwork for Shuhei. He let out a sigh as he headed for where he had told Shuhei to meet him.

"She's rather loyal."

The silver haired male looked at his green haired lieutenant.

"You're the one who brought her here. The fact that she managed to get into this division is all pure luck."

"Yeah, but I'm glad she did. Maybe one day I'll greet her again. She always had the funniest comments when I complained about you back then."

Kensei twitched.

"Why would you talk about me?!"

"Oh relax! I didn't say your name. I just said that my partner is a pain in the butt!"

The green haired girl giggled and left before he tried to strangle her.

Kensei sighed and looked back at his third seat.

"One day, I'll tell you that her name is Mashiro Kuna."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anime/Manga: Bleach
Word Count: 640 

Originally, I was planning to use HEAVENS from UtaPri, but decided to do this. Why? I'm not sure why. Bleach just came into my mind and I decided to use it. Plus, I was listening to some CreepyPasta! The story was called Mason. That story somehow made me think of Bleach and helped me write this. O-o That's just weird. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this :3

No comments:

Post a Comment