About Me

My photo
So, most of my OCs are up here because where I rp at doesn't allow me to post them up which is lame. They're all here except for the ones on the site. I have a YouTube channel that's mostly gaming and I don't have a specific theme like most people which is usually Minecraft, CoD, horror, pixel, or simulation games. Me? I just do whatever I feel like playing...and what I can afford. YouTube is the same name if you didn't know.

Monday, July 15, 2013

☣ Break Away ☣



Try to escape

The girl laughed psychotically as she tossed up the six sided dice.

She was so terrifying that it scared him. What caused her to be like this?

Did he do this to her?

~~~

3 Hours Earlier...

~~~

Akira looked at her as she gave a sad look.

"All I do is follow the rules. It doesn't bring out my true potential is what Hirato-sama says."

The girl was new to Circus with the ability to give judgement to her opponents through a pair of six sided dice.

Circus had located her after a large amount of low rate criminals were turning up dead in several different locations in different ways of dying. Originally, they believed it was Kafka with some new vulga, but it was a girl of the age of twenty.

Now, she was admitted to Circus under Hirato, but now was with Akira for testing.

"Then we'll do some tests to break away this wall you have. You've placed a wall to block your full potential."

The girl had hope in her eyes.

"Then can you get rid of it Akira-san?! Could you really do this for me?!"

Akira kept a straight face and nodded as the girl jumped for joy.

"Thank you Akira-san! I can't wait to reach my full potential!"

~~~

Present Day...

~~~

"Life is just a game, Akira-san. Shall we roll the dice and see who's head rolls tonight?"

"Don't do this ____!"

"Don't? This is my full potential. After all, I owe thanks to you for unlocking it for me."

The girl grinned evilly and began to laugh again as she rolled the dice.

Akira did this.

He aided her in breaking away from the wall within.

That wall prevented her full potential because of how dangerous she was.

The only solution was clear.

CHOP!

CLUNK!

SLICE!

...

Breaking away or staying under her potential.

Either way, her path in this game of life was set.


but you know the path you're on is game and set


Word Count: 338
Anime/Manga: Karneval

No comments:

Post a Comment