About Me

My photo
So, most of my OCs are up here because where I rp at doesn't allow me to post them up which is lame. They're all here except for the ones on the site. I have a YouTube channel that's mostly gaming and I don't have a specific theme like most people which is usually Minecraft, CoD, horror, pixel, or simulation games. Me? I just do whatever I feel like playing...and what I can afford. YouTube is the same name if you didn't know.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

♪ Introduction ♪

**Originally from my Quizilla account miniunnie**






"Michi, come on! My brother really wants to meet you!"

Both girls went out of the Academy where a limo waited.


It had been four months Michiru had entered Saotome Academy and three months since she became friends with a blue eyes brunette named Lucianna Kotobuki, a student in the composing course.


Around her first say, a group of guys bumped into her being rude as young, immature, teenaged boys could be. A tall male came along and had them apologize to her. Michi had been grateful for his kindness.


"Rei-nii is in town, so this limo will take us there." chirped Lucianna.


"You didn't have to go through all this Luci-chan." Michi quietly spoke.


"Don't worry about it Michi!" said Lucianna.


A few days later, Michi had been walking around when she heard someone singing an upbeat song. She followed the voice to its source.


There stood the same boy from a few days prior. Michi watched in silence with other students as inspiration ran through her veins.


"We're here!" cheered Lucianna.


The limo had stopped before a small department store.


Both girls got out and entered the store.


"Luci-chan!" called out a male voice.


Lucianna turned and ran hugging a familiar, tall, fedora wearing brunette.


Michi stared in shock! The male from her first day was Lucianna's brother.


"Rei-nii, this is my friend Michiru Ayasaki, Michi for short. Michi, this is my brother, Reiji Kotobuki."


Reiji grinned.


"It's nice to meet you Michi-chan! Luci-chan has told me about you."


"Oh."


Was that all she could say?


In the end, Michi's face grew red and ran off into the bathroom in embarrassment. it was an introduction Reiji wouldn't forget or Michi for that matter.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 258

Anime/Manga: Uta no Prince-sama

Disclaimer: Michi belongs to Kit. This is more for Kit :) Stay awesome when we part ways at school okay? We'll have to keep in touch while I'm gone from the world of high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment