About Me

My photo
So, most of my OCs are up here because where I rp at doesn't allow me to post them up which is lame. They're all here except for the ones on the site. I have a YouTube channel that's mostly gaming and I don't have a specific theme like most people which is usually Minecraft, CoD, horror, pixel, or simulation games. Me? I just do whatever I feel like playing...and what I can afford. YouTube is the same name if you didn't know.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Getting to know Yuzuki


1. What is your name?

Yuzuki. I don't have a last name.

2. Do you know why you were named that?

No. Do I need to know why?

3. Are you single or taken?

Single.

4. Have any abilities or powers?

As a member of Circus, I can fly, but that's normal for all Circus members. My stealth is high ranking and I'm the fastest in Circus.

5. Stop being a Mary-sue!

How am I a perfect human being with no problems? You shouldn't judge people by their appearances.

6. What's your eye color?

Golden Yellow.

7. How about hair color?

Black, but I have red tips. It's natural unlike what others have said.

8. Have you any family-members?

....not anymore.

9. Oh? How about pets?

If you count those rabbits around the ship, then maybe, but it's not like I need to take care of them. They seem to do that on their own.

10. That's cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don't like.

Hirato. It's as simple as that.

11. Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?

I draw on the walls on the ship. Jiki gets frustrated with me because they're everywhere, but everyone else is fine with it.

12. Have you ever hurt anyone in anyway before?

I've hurt many people. When Varuga get close to people, those people get hurt mentally or physically later down the road.

13. Ever... killed anyone before?

...I have. I've killed before and after I joined Circus.

14. What kind of animal are you?

Animal? What animal am I? I'm not sure. I don't see myself as any kind of animal. Maybe I'm some strange hybrid.

15. Name your worst habits?

I guess not sharing my feelings, showing my feelings, and not letting people in to help me with my problems.

16. Do you look up to anyone at all?

I don't really look up to anyone, but I do respect Akira since he's always taking care of me when I'm sick. Now, if you were asking if anyone looked up to me? That's a different story.

17. Are you Gay, Straight, or Bisexual?

Straight, but the only men I see are Akira, who I only see as a respectable man, and Jiki on a daily basis. Neither of which I see more than people I know.

18. Do you go to school?

What's school? Oh, those facilities that teach children these days. No. I've never been in school. If...something didn't happen, then I may have gone to school.

19. Ever wanna marry and have kids one day

It would be amazing if there was a man who could get me to truly smile and make me feel comfortable around them. Kids...if I have kids, I don't want them around Circus. I'd quit and go somewhere far away.

20. Do you have fangirls/fanboys?

Kiichi. She's...rather clingy and I can't push her away nor can I get her to be kinder to Tsukumo.

21. What are you most afraid of?

Blood. After all that's shed before me, I'm still afraid of it.

22. What do you usually wear?

I wear black and red. A long sleeved black shirt, a belt with a silver Cross as the buckle, a frilled black skirt with red on the edges, black stockings, and black boots with red laces. I also wear a red cape that has a hood attached to it.

23. What's one food that tempts you?

I wouldn't know. Most of the food I eat are instant since I'm always on some job.

24: Am I annoying you?

Yes, but I can tolerate.

25. Well, it's still not over!

How is this a question?

26. What class are you? (low class, middle class, high class)?

Born and raised in the lower class until I joined Circus. Suddenly, I'm apart of the higher class now.

27. How many friends do you have?

Friends? Well, I guess five.

28. What are your thoughts on pie?

Never tried it. Plus, there's different kinds of pie. You have to be more specific here.

29. Do you enjoy your lifestyle?

I tolerate it. It's better than my previous lifestyle, but I can't say I fully enjoy it.

30. Favorite drink?

Water. It allows me to keep going at a fast pace without running out of breath quickly.

31. What's your favorite place?

My room or Akira's office. Mostly Akira's office since I'm there most of the time.

32. Are you interested in anyone~?

Gareki  is rather interesting. His tough act is pretty funny, but that's about it.

33. That was a stupid question. I killed it.

It was, but then again I could care less how you feel about the previous question.

34. Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean?

Neither. Swimming is not my forte. The only time I would go in either scenario would be if there were a Varuga in there on the run.

35. What's your type?

Type? What do you mean? Type of what? Be more specific!

36. Any fetishes?

What is wrong with you?

37. Seme or uke?

You've got to be kidding me...You're worse than Hirato.

38. Camping or indoors?

Camping is better. Being indoors doesn't help me when I'm on the job. Being outside and camping in the dark aids me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got this from KehliePaige, who I love x3

Suddenly, my font has changed from copying and pasting O3o


Well, this was Yuzuki, my oc for Karneval. I'm going to do this for my ocs on here, so I've got three more to do. Maybe this will get people to understand Yuzuki more. I know I did because I don't rp Karneval with anyone since no one as asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment