About Me

My photo
So, most of my OCs are up here because where I rp at doesn't allow me to post them up which is lame. They're all here except for the ones on the site. I have a YouTube channel that's mostly gaming and I don't have a specific theme like most people which is usually Minecraft, CoD, horror, pixel, or simulation games. Me? I just do whatever I feel like playing...and what I can afford. YouTube is the same name if you didn't know.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Persona 4 OC || Kiyo Nanase



Name: Kiyo Nanase

Also Known As: The Big Shrimp

Age: 14 (15)

Birthday: November 25, 1996

Zodiac: Sagittarius

Height: 147 cm (4'10")

Weight: 52 kg (115 lbs)

Weapon: Nagimata

Arcana: Chariot

Persona: Ares

Personality: 
Due to being so short, Kiyo has a bad temper. She hates it when people point it out to her, so she makes it up by doing things normally girls her height wouldn't do like pole jumping and be a middle blocker in volleyball. Kiyo also has a lack of presence if not doing something that doesn't make her stick out. Besides her terrible temper and lack of presence, she has a big heart and always wears a smile when with friends. She enjoys her time spending with friends rather than being at home and will do anything to avoid going home. Even with all this, Kiyo has a soft voice and doesn't speak unless needed to.

History:
Kiyo lives in a household of five. She has her mother, father, an older brother, and a younger sister. Within that house, her family members are tall except for her. Her parents and siblings rarely noticed her because she was the shortest of them all. This was the beginning of how she lost having an actual presence. The more her family didn't notice, the more people from outside started to not notice her. Kiyo even lost her ability to speak if her teacher didn't take note of it. The girl wanted to be noticed, but wasn't sure how to approach it. In result, she just did what she thought was right. Kiyo joined sport teams and hoped for the best to get noticed, but mostly by her family.

Quotes:
"Huh? What I think about school? I don't mind it. It's the place where I met all of you, so it's not bad." (To Yosuke)

"DON'T CALL ME SHORT!" (To anyone who mentions her height)

"How about we go to Junes?! Ah, I mean, if you guys want to." (When no one knows what to do after school)

"I'm fine! No, really. Go on ahead." (When friends have other plans and can't hang out with her)

"I just want them to notice me for once without being surprised!" (Her feelings being revealed through her Shadow)

Trivia:
Kiyo has no sense of style.

The girls on the volleyball team call her The Big Shrimp for her big heart and small height.

She hates seeing her friends sad, so she will do almost anything to cheer them up right away, but will resort to crying if she runs out of options.

No comments:

Post a Comment