About Me

My photo
So, most of my OCs are up here because where I rp at doesn't allow me to post them up which is lame. They're all here except for the ones on the site. I have a YouTube channel that's mostly gaming and I don't have a specific theme like most people which is usually Minecraft, CoD, horror, pixel, or simulation games. Me? I just do whatever I feel like playing...and what I can afford. YouTube is the same name if you didn't know.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Decided to change what I want on here ^^;

So I'm on Quizilla like a maniac to roleplay them animes/mangas (I need to stop talking like Cry xD)

It's difficult to post up my original characters for certain animes since it fails to post, so I decided to post them up here from now on!

If you're coming from Quizilla, then hey! S'up?

Now, I'm going to do my rules on what I have to say on roleplaying~~

1) Grammar
I admit it that I'm a grammar nazi, but I understand when you make mistakes. Don't worry, I won't be all up in your face and go off telling you that it should be said like this. I've learned to just be a grammar nazi in my head unless I peer reviewing something. That's a whole different story, but just write the way you feel is right. I'm sure I can figure out what was said AND I understand if English isn't your first language. It's a tough language because I still have issues with it being my first language.

2) Length
What do you like to do? I've done lengthy paragraphs to one liners, but never script form. Another way is where I use this "~" to separate my oc from your crush ( not in the order though ). I'll try to match the same amount as you do, but I can't keep that as a promise. There are times when you or myself will have a good ol' brainfart and it ends up being shorter than the other part we wrote.

3) Commitment
Just message me if you're going to be gone for more than three days or tell me before hand about what might be a factor to you replying fast. I'll tell you mine if I have one at the moment or what might happen in the month we're rping in in case it might clash with it.

4) Mary Sues?
Don't ask about it. I don't even know what a Mary Sue is! Don't explain it to me. Every time someone does, it's a different explanation, so it's cool if your oc is a Mary Sue.

5) Limits
Bestiality. That is in the Vault of NO. Everything else is fine. This section will be updated in case I come across a situation where I find uncomfortable in, so keep referring back here in case you wanna try something out. If it's not here, then go for it!

6) Contact
Email or Quizilla, but I do prefer email since there's NO CHARACTER LIMIT (...why is there a character limit?!)

7) Crushes
Alright, so each crush is under the information with each oc I have. I'll post up the ones that I have on Quizilla here since I'm lazy~

KHR: Bel/Dino/Yamamoto/Gokudera (depends on who your OC's crush is and if it's none of them, then who do you feel most comfortable with playing as)
Fairy Tail: Gray or Sting (depends where you stand in the series)
UtaPri 1: Otoya
UtaPri 2: Ranmaru
NANA: Nobu
Ao no Exorcist: Ruji/Renzou/Amaimon (again...depends who your OC's crush is and if it's none of them, then who do you feel most comfortable with playing as)
Code Geass: Gino

8) Links to OC's (in order of crushes)
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/24097643/katekyo-hitman-reborn-oc
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/24126440/fairy-tail-oc
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/24136877/utapri-oc
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/24174169/utapri-oc-2
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/24154030/nana-oc
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/24155099/ao-no-exorcist-oc
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/24179186/code-geass-oc

List of Fandoms
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Kingdom Hearts
Fairy Tail
Uta no Prince-sama 1000% or 2000%
NANA
Brothers Conflict
Ao no Exorcist
Code Geass
Karneval
Diabolik Lovers
Ouran High School Host Club
Fruits Basket
Barajou no Kiss
D. Gray-Man
Heart no Kuni no Alice
Starry Sky
Arcana Familglia
Tiger & Bunny
Bleach
Deadman Wonderland
Digimon (1 & 2)
Durarara!
Shugo Chara
Special A
Vampire Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment