About Me

My photo
So, most of my OCs are up here because where I rp at doesn't allow me to post them up which is lame. They're all here except for the ones on the site. I have a YouTube channel that's mostly gaming and I don't have a specific theme like most people which is usually Minecraft, CoD, horror, pixel, or simulation games. Me? I just do whatever I feel like playing...and what I can afford. YouTube is the same name if you didn't know.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

The value of friendship

Fragile Dreams: Farewell to the Moon.

This game always gets to me no matter how many times I watch it. I want the game, but I don't think I would be able to play it without crying.

You play as a young boy named Seto. Seto is alone after his guardian passes away from old age. The world is empty showing that it's an apocalypse; only without zombies.

There is so much character death, but each character that either dies or is dead, you become attached (even if that person is a jerk when you first meet them). One of the characters I became really attached to because he would recite some book he read to Seto after having Seto chase him around. They became friends after that in such a cute way.

*SPOILER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW*

Later, Seto arrives at some dam after going through a hotel meeting his new companion named Sai who happens to be a ghost and died in the hotel. The two go through the dam and both enter a room. Doll parts are every where and in the middle of the room is Crow in a sitting position. It turns out that Crow is a doll and not a person! His battery is going to expire and he and Seto have their last moments together. Seto cries calling Crow his best friend. The whole scene just kills me on the inside at what Seto says at the end of the cut scene before it goes to another one.

The scene I just talked about

*END SPOILER*

Crow has to be one of my favorite characters Seto meets on his journey Seriously, I can't just not cry when this scene happens. It shows how much we should value our friendships and never take them for granted.

"I hurt, I tire, and I collapse. When I'm staring into the darkness, I find myself somehow entranced by it. Suddenly, I hear laughter. Fearless, mean, and yet kind. It calls to me. The days we spent together are long gone, drifting away like clouds in the breeze. Even though memories are often fleeting, all I need to do is close my eyes and your face appears, clear and forever young." -Seto; Fragile Dreams: Farewell to the Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment